db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Sha Jiang" <jiangshach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commercial Support for Derby
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 01:27:10 GMT
Hi,
IBM supports Apache Derby, too.
Of course, IBM's distribution is Cloudscape, like Sun's.
In my memory, Derby=Java DB=Cloudscape.
In fact, IBM and Sun respectively provide some developers to build the
database in Apache community.
But...it said that there's a bit of difference between the distributions.
But...I think the tiny differences isn't a trouble.
Most importantly, you should contact one of the corporations, then make your
decision.

Thanks!

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang