db-derby-user mailing list archives

From digi_pixel <napper...@gmail.com>
Subject SqlException With Returning Data For First Row
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:46:18 GMT

When running my Java program a SqlException is thrown when trying to return
data from the ResultSet. What is really strange is that the first row is
reported as being present using the ResultSet's first method. I am using the
"sample" DB that comes with NB 5.5.1. Upon a closer inspection of the rows
with the Customer table using NB's DB Explorer I can see all the rows and
what they contain of course.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p14180306/Derby%2BSqlException.txt Derby
SqlException

If my program was successful in retrieving the data from the first col (0)
of the first row then I should not expect to get the following:

    Invalid argument: parameter index 0 is out of range