Hi,

I have been getting the following error when I execute an executeupdate on a batch of queries from my application. What should I do to avoid or eliminate this error?

Execution failed because of a Distributed Protocol Error:  DRDA_Proto_SYNTAXRM; CODPNT arg  = 2113; Error Code Value = 14. Plaintext connection attempt from an SSL enabled client?

org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAProtocolException: Execution failed because of a Distributed Protocol Error:  DRDA_Proto_SYNTAXRM; CODPNT arg  = 2113; Error Code Value = 14. Plaintext connection attempt from an SSL e

nabled client?

Thanks,

Suman