Hi

This is what is being printed on the console.
The error message is in bold

Loaded the appropriate driver.
Connected to database 24k
exception thrown:
java.sql.SQLDataException: Invalid character string format for type
int.

The catch statement is as follows:-

catch (Throwable e)
{
System.out.println("exception thrown:");

if (e instanceof SQLException)
{
printSQLError((SQLException) e);
}
else
{
e.printStackTrace();
}
}

Hope that clears the picture??

Thnaks
Aneez
ōystein GrÝvlen <Oystein.Grovlen@Sun.COM> wrote:
Aneez,

Can you provide the call stack for the exception you get?

--
ōystein