Hi

Am a newbie to  using derby and databases in general.

I need the following MySql Queries to be Derby compatible. Can anyone let me know their Derby equivalent?

DELIMITER |
CREATE TRIGGER TrignameA
AFTER DELETE ON TABLEA
FOR EACH ROW BEGIN
UPDATE TABLEB SET TAGCOUNT=(TAGCOUNT-1) WHERE ID=OLD.TAG_ID;

CREATE TRIGGER TrignameB
AFTER INSERT ON TABLEA
FOR EACH ROW BEGIN
UPDATE TABLEB SET TAGCOUNT=(TAGCOUNT+1) WHERE ID=NEW.TAG_ID;

DELIMITER ;

My project involves switching a database application on MySql to Derby. I have been successful in making the slight modifications needed in the SQL queries, but have not been able to find the correct derby equivalents of the above MySql queries.

Thanks
Aneez