Hi

The tables are being used for dynamic update and count of notification whenever a  pre-defined change is made in any of the columns. Also, I had posted the trigger statement in a simplified form omitting data from it for which I knew I could work on myself.

Hope that answers your query.

Can you help me with one more transformation??

select * TABLEA where uid in (101,102,103) order by creation_time limit 5"

The problem here is with the 'limit 5' part of the query

Also, can you let me know of any online tutorial help available for learning Derby Query basics ??

Thanks
-aneez