db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Suman N" <Suma...@curamsoftware.com>
Subject Distributed Protocol Error
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 10:56:22 GMT

Hi,

I have been getting the following error when I execute an executeupdate
on a batch of queries from my application. What should I do to avoid or
eliminate this error?

Execution failed because of a Distributed Protocol Error:
DRDA_Proto_SYNTAXRM; CODPNT arg  = 2113; Error Code Value = 14.
Plaintext connection attempt from an SSL enabled client?

org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAProtocolException: Execution failed
because of a Distributed Protocol Error:  DRDA_Proto_SYNTAXRM; CODPNT
arg  = 2113; Error Code Value = 14. Plaintext connection attempt from an
SSL e

nabled client?

Thanks,

Suman