db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Jørgen Løland <Jorgen.Lol...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Restricting number of connections from a single user
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:03:43 GMT
That's spot on, Thomas. The students should understand that they are
doing something stupid.

A workaround (to force bad apps to fail) could be to start out with an
embedded Derby that only accepts a connection or two before failing.
That is, unless the maxthread option only works for client/server.

--
Jørgen Løland