db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Derby Aggregate Function
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 12:43:31 GMT
Cloudscape (the codeline which Derby is based on) used to include
user-defined aggregates, which you could declare with a CREATE AGGREGATE
statement. DERBY-672 tracks the effort to put user-defined aggregates
into Derby. It sounds as though you might want to volunteer for this
effort. That would be great! I would start by searching the codeline for
"AggregateDefinition".

Hope this helps,
-Rick