db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Jason Valentine <jason.valent...@surelogic.com>
Subject Possible bug in CachedPage class
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:49:03 GMT
Has anyone else seen this issue in the org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.CachedPage class?
 In the writePage() method, there's a test of the myContainer reference to ensure it's not
null (line 771), however in the else block, myContainer is dereferenced (line 836), where
a NullPointerException is guaranteed to be thrown.  This is in Derby 3.1.4.

I searched through JIRA, but didn't find anything on this.  If anyone else can confirm that
this is an issue, I'll put in a report on it.

Thanks,
Jason

--
Jason Valentine