db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Commander Salamander <oliver.hom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible for read-only db in jar to circumvent need for temp directory?
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:56:35 GMT

Bryan Pendleton wrote:

> You might read through the discussion here, as it seems related:

Thanks for the tip.  It would appear that such functionality is still a work
in progress.  I'd try to help out, but I'm short on time and even more short
on skill. =^D.  I think I might just have to resort to converting the
database contents to flat files and abandoning the database altogether.  :-(