db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <jtander...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Links to ApacheCon presentations (was ApacheCon presentation on Table Functions)
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 04:15:18 GMT

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:03:38 -0800, "Rick Hillegas"
<Richard.Hillegas@Sun.COM> said:
> The next feature release of Derby, 10.4, will provide a new feature,
> table functions. This feature will let you use SQL to slice, dice, and
> zipper together data sets which live outside Derby. I talked about this
> feature at ApacheCon last week. You can find my presentation at:
> http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/vtiDemo/doc/saucerSeparation.html

thanks, Rick -- I initialized an ApacheCon US 2007 section on this page
and added your link to it:

http://db.apache.org/derby/papers/ApacheCon.html

Jeanfrancois Arcand and Francois Orsini also did a presentation -- if a
link to it is available, please post and I'll add it to the page.

thanks,

 -jean
--
  Jean T. Anderson