Hello,

I’m having a weird locking issue. The main loop iterates for around 99 times, and then stalls. If lock monitoring is turned on I get a lock timeout exception. When I use table level locking instead of row level locking, this piece of code works fine, but that’s not acceptable as far as the rest of the system is concerned.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how I can work around that problem? Is there a configuration setting that can be changed that will increase the number of iterations before a deadlock?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg Adamski