Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM schrieb:
Daniel Noz <d.noz@gmx.de> writes:

Hello derby-users,

I develop a richt client application with netbeans using derby-db and
toplink as JPA implementation.
If i use the embedded driver (see <property name="toplink.jdbc.driver"
value="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver"/>) it works great to
persist Entity-Objects.
However i cant see anything within the database, i am using. I can
connect, hower i dont see any created tables or data within...? Is
this a feature with the embedded driver?
I know that my Entity Objects are within the database...if i use the
entitymanager to find the persited object..it works great...
By the way: I dont use the JavaEE lookup. I create the necessary
EntityManager instance like this:
EntityManagerFactory factory =
Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("BBTrainerAppPU");
EntityManager em = factory.createEntityManager();

Can anyone help me and tell me if this is a feature or how to find the
created table or data within?

Could it be that you have two different databases with the same name
in different locations?

A similar situation was discussed here a while back. See

http://www.nabble.com/Hibernate%3A-table-view-does-not-exist-tf4521125.html

HTH

I dont think so...
thats what i see within netbeans...

and here is my persistance.xml

i am meanwhile going to read through the link you sent me...thanks...