db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM
Subject Re: DevGuide: glitch in generation?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 16:05:37 GMT
Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net> writes:

[snip]

> But I have noticed that the reference to the css in the header is incorrect:
>
> <link
> href="/export/home/rh161140/derby/docs/10.3/out/devguidetemp/commonltr.css"
> type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
>
> this is taken from the 10.3 distribution archive.

I'm no DITA or HTML guru, but that doesn't seem right. I'm pretty sure
that's a left-over from the environment where Rick (Hillegas) built
the documentation for the 10.3 release...

Hmm, I thought Myrna Van Lunteren was the release manager for the
10.3 release... strange. I'll let them comment when they see this.

> As no css files are part of the distribution, the reference does not
> make sense (a relative path would make sense if the css files were
> included in the archive).
>
> But maybe on your computere the referenced .css file does indeed exist
> and defines a font which causes the garbled output.

Seems a bit unlikely, but you never know I guess... :)

--
dt