db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Stavros Kounis" <skou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: derby.properties
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2007 23:43:44 GMT
Hi Christos

i use hibernate to serialize objects in derby using it in network
server mode. Database location is set in connection url

from property file:

hibernate.connection.url=jdbc:derby://localhost:1527/C:\\Program
Files\\Common Files\\Osmosis\\Paediatric\\databases\\pd;

hope that this can help you

/stavros