db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron J Tarter" <ajtar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby Eclipse Plug-in versus JavaDB or Apache Derby
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 14:15:02 GMT
You would need to checkout the source for the UI plugin and build it
yourself until the patch is applied (I'm not a committer so I can't apply it
myself).  I think the easiest way to build is to checkout the
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/code/trunk/plugins/eclipse/org.apache.derby.uiproject,
apply the patch, and export the project using the plug-in export
wizard or the JAR export wizard.  Then, you can install the plug-in JAR as
you normally would.