db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron J Tarter" <ajtar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [comp.lang.java.databases] Derby eclipse install
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 12:02:39 GMT
You should see the menu items after restarting.  If you do not, then open
the eclipse workspace/.metadata/.log to look for any errors/exceptions that
might be causing the problem.  Also, you can look in Help>About Eclipse
SDK>Configuration Details at the Plug-in registry section.  Each registered
plug-in will be listed there with a status message next to it like
Activated, Resolved, Inactive, etc.

--
Regards,
Aaron J Tarter