db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron J Tarter" <ajtar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby Eclipse Plug-in versus JavaDB or Apache Derby
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 11:54:37 GMT
The current plug-in always includes libraries from the default plug-ins
directory, so custom extension directories will not work.  There is a patch
that fixes this problem here -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-1931.  It uses a classpath
container instead of the ECLIPSE_HOME variable.  The classpath container
adds the JARs from wherever they are installed, instead of assuming that
they are installed in the default plug-ins directory.   Please vote for this