db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Atelier Aness <i...@aness.de>
Subject No driver found on Windows Mobile 5
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:10:33 GMT
Hi @all,

I need to use Derby (10.3.1000004.561794) on a PDA with Windows Mobile 5. I developed a Java
application with eclipse and tested it successfully on my desktop PC with Windows XP. I have
build a jar which contains my class files and class files of derby and tried to run them on
my PDA. But I always get SQLException: No driver found jdbc:derby:DB;create=true.

My code is:
Class.forName("org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver");
con = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:derby:DB;create=true","user","user"); //OutOfMemoryException
on PDA

Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Hope for answer!
Bye Aness
Öl- & Acrylmalerei

www.aness.de
Jetzt neu! Im riesigen WEB.DE Club SmartDrive Dateien freigeben und mit
Freunden teilen! http://www.freemail.web.de/club/smartdrive_ttc.htm/?mc=021134