db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "David Van Couvering" <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Re: Cluster / Replication ?
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 22:44:23 GMT
You can use Sequoia to do clustering on top of Derby, but Derby by
itself has no clustering or replication support.

There is ongoing work for the Derby 10.4 release to include support
for basic master/slave replication and failover.

Here is a good blog about setting up Sequoia with Derby (Java DB)

http://blogs.sun.com/JagadishPrasath/entry/using_sequoia_with_glassfish

David