db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "David Van Couvering" <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Re: Embedded Derby
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 23:20:52 GMT
The other problem that can happen is that the tables are created in a
different schema than the one that is used when you connect with NetBeans.
Notice that your connection in NB is labeled 'bb on APP'.  That means it's
using the default schema, APP.

It's possible that your tables were created under a different schema. In
particular, if you log in as user 'foo' and there is a schema named 'foo' in
the database, then that schema is used, otherwise 'APP' is used as the
schema.

NetBeans currently *only* shows tables for the current schema, not for all
schemas.  There is a feature request (I think) to add support to show all
schemas.  This comes up pretty regularly.

David