db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "John H. Embretsen" <John.Embret...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Including a derby db within the same jar as the application
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2007 15:15:24 GMT
David Leader wrote:
> Um, not quite sure what a Jira issue is - sounds as if it might be
> something to do with middle-east politics :-) I'd be grateful if you
> could handle it for me.

Well, luckily it has nothing to do with middle-east politics :) Jira is
the bug (and improvement) tracking system used by Derby and lots of
other Apache projects. I've created issue DERBY-3154 for this request,
see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3154 .

Feel free to comment if you have specific suggestions.

For more information about Jira and filing bugs or requests against
Derby, see http://db.apache.org/derby/DerbyBugGuidelines.html

--
John