db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Can the derby.log file be suppressed?
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 12:18:31 GMT
David Leader wrote:
> Further to my message of yesterday,
>
> java -jar -Dderby.stream.error.field=MyApp.DEV_NULL  MyApp.jar

Hello David,

I haven't followed this thread, but will Derby honor this property if
you put it inside the derby.properties file?

That way, you might get away with changing you exe builder.
On the other hand, if you don't know where to put the derby.properties
you're out of luck with this approach.

--
Kristian