db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Nielsen <Thomas.Niel...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: limit
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 09:26:20 GMT
Hi Sudhakar,

Please note, as explained in DERBY-2998 and DERBY-581, that we are *not*
implementing LIMIT (a dialect word), but rather following the SQL
standard using the ROW_NUMBER() rank function.

There is still a way to go, and as Brian says if you're interested in
helping we'd appreciate that a lot!

BR,
Thomas

--