db-derby-user mailing list archives

From aladdin <fr...@bareuther.de>
Subject Howto use Derby with OSGI and Spring
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:53:40 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to get some reasonable documentation how to use Derby with OSGI.
Does anybody have a sample or a link to some documentation?

My questions:
1) When starting the Derby bundle, is there any service published which I
can refer to?
2) It seems to me that an EmbeddedDriver is instantiated but how can I
access it from other bundles?
3) How can I refer to it from another bundle using spring osgi?

All my efforts end up always with a "No suitable driver" message.

Thx in advance.
Cheers,
Frank