Hi Dave,

While doing some testing on the Ipv6 machines, I started the server as
java org.apache.derby.drda.NetworkServerControl start -h 2002:92a:8f7a:13:9:42:74:19

So instead of giving 0.0.0.0 I gave the full IP address. Did the same for the localhost also. Hope I answered your question. If you need any more information regarding derby on IPv6 please let me know.

Thanks,
Manjula.