My "Java DB" installation directory is d:/javadb.

I have a database d:/DERBYDBS/BdsDemoDb.

I want to connect to that database using class org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource40 (A "Java DB" class implementing interface javax.sql.DataSource) and JNDI.

Someone kindly suggest how do I do that using NetBeans5.5.

[NOTE:

1> I know how to connect to the database using class org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource40 and JNDI from manually written code (without using IDE). I want to know how to do it using NetBeans5.5.

2>Kindly do not suggest using org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedConnectionPoolDataSource40 or any other ConnectionPoolDataSource since I need to connect from a stand alone GUI application.

3> Kindly do not suggest using DriverManager class. I know how to do that.

]

Thanks and regards.