db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distributing Derby Database
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 05:23:14 GMT
Hello,

There is a wiki page http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyWindowsService which
talks about couple possible ways of running programs as windows service. I
have not tried it myself but you may find the wiki page useful.

There is also a Jira entry
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-187"Starting derby network
server as a service in Win OS". The issue has not
been closed but again, you may find some pointers there.

HTH,
Mamta