db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to restrict external connections
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 06:11:54 GMT
It is the database that will only be up in one JVM at a time. You could have
multiple JVMs running Derby but accessing different databases. In other
words, Derby can be up in multiple JVMs but those different JVMs can't
access the same database. Of course, this discussion applies to embedded
mode.

Mamta