db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Derby 10.3.1.4 not working with ibatis-2.3.0.677
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2007 14:42:34 GMT
Actually, you can tell iBATIS the type (see page 29 in the user guide)
- in an insert or update, user the following notation:

#property:JDBCTYPE#

You can get a list of the valid JDBC types here:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/sql/Types.html

So if your property is named address, and the type is VARCHAR it would
be #address:VARCHAR#.

Larry