db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Manjula Kutty" <manjula.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ipv6 and Network Server hostname
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:38:51 GMT
Hi Dave,

While doing some testing on the Ipv6 machines, I started the server as
java org.apache.derby.drda.NetworkServerControl start -h
2002:92a:8f7a:13:9:42:74:19

So instead of giving 0.0.0.0 I gave the full IP address. Did the same for
the localhost also. Hope I answered your question. If you need any more
information regarding derby on IPv6 please let me know.

Thanks,
Manjula.

--
Thanks,