db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Manjula Kutty" <manjula.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ipv6 and Network Server hostname
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:38:51 GMT
Hi Dave,

While doing some testing on the Ipv6 machines, I started the server as
java org.apache.derby.drda.NetworkServerControl start -h

So instead of giving I gave the full IP address. Did the same for
the localhost also. Hope I answered your question. If you need any more
information regarding derby on IPv6 please let me know.

On 9/6/07, Dave Been <been@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> for IPv4 we listen on host in case a machine has multiple NIC
> cards, so we accept connections from all NICs.
> (I believe this was for windows only.   is that correct?)
> Is there an equivelent ip for IPv6?
> thanks
> Dave Been

View raw message