db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: PreparedStatement problem with big BLOBS
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 18:11:11 GMT
Mikael wrote:
> Here is a modified version of the SimpleApp that comes with Derby, if
> you run it without any argument (embedded mode) it works just fine,
> but if you add the argument "derbyclient" to run it in client mode it
> throws the exception,
Thanks Mikael,

I was able to reproduce the exception with your reproduction.  It also
reproduced with 10.2, but with a generic protocol message.  The program
was successful with 10.1 so this is a regression in 10.2.
Could you file an issue and mark it as a regression.

http://db.apache.org/derby/DerbyBugGuidelines.html

Thanks for finding this problem.

Kathey