db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: REMARKS column
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 13:28:18 GMT
Hi Geoff,

You're welcome to create a JIRA issue, describing this new feature.
Instructions on how to create a JIRA can be found in the "Provide
Feedback" section at the top of the following webpage:
http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_comm.html At a minimum, other people
may be able to help you brainstorm what you need here. For instance, do
you want to set the contents of REMARKS when you create the table or do
you want to be able to change the REMARKS dynamically at run time?

This would be a good introductory feature for someone who wants to learn
how to extend Derby. Naturally, you're welcome to try this yourself!

Regards,
-Rick