db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Luan O'Carroll <lu...@xoetrope.com>
Subject Re: Import fails
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 08:47:50 GMT
You might want to take a look at the spreadsheet import tool at

http://www.xoetrope.com/xui/demos#spreadsheet

It currently works with MS SqlServer, HSQLDB and we currently are
testing it with Derby (and it shouldn't take very long to get this
working). The tool is intended to enable repeated import of excel sheets
rather than just a one off import.