db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Templexp Tan" <templ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: anybody know why the derby alway appear "requesting a lock"
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 07:47:31 GMT
Hi Kristian,

 Thanks your advices, and I have reconstruct the table, and try to avoid to
use addbatch. It seems looks better. but it still apears some locks or
deadlocks around the runtime. is it any easy way to avoid those locks.  the
attatched info is cuted from the derby.log

Regards,
Temple

2007-09-11 07:21:10.609 GMT Thread[DRDAConnThread_10,5,main] (XID =
53836413), (SESSIONID = 167), (DATABASE = mydb), (DRDAID =
C009D00E.G684-507779668492604706{392}), Cleanup action starting
2007-09-11 07:21:10.609 GMT Thread[DRDAConnThread_10,5,main] (XID =
53836413), (SESSIONID = 167), (DATABASE = mydb), (DRDAID =
C009D00E.G684-507779668492604706{392}), Failed Statement is: UPDATE T_NEOX
SET ex_status='4' WHERE id=1308
ERROR 40XL2: A lock could not be obtained within the time requested.  The
lockTable dump is:
2007-09-11 07:21:10.578 GMT
XID       |TYPE
|MODE|LOCKCOUNT|LOCKNAME
|STATE|TABLETYPE / LOCKOBJ                   |INDEXNAME / CONTAINER_ID /
(MODE for LATCH only)  |TABLENAME / CONGLOM_ID                |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** The following row is the victim ***
53836413  |ROW          |U   |0
|(3,57)
|WAIT |T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
*** The above row is the victim ***
53836542  |ROW          |X   |5
|(688,6)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|X_DATAQUEUE                           |
53836542  |ROW          |X   |5
|(691,6)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|X_DATAQUEUE                           |
53836542  |ROW          |X   |5
|(679,6)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|X_DATAQUEUE                           |
53836542  |ROW          |X   |5
|(682,6)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|X_DATAQUEUE                           |
53836413  |TABLE        |IX  |2
|Tablelock
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836542  |ROW          |X   |2
|(3,58)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,59)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836542  |ROW          |X   |2
|(3,59)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,58)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,57)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836542  |ROW          |X   |2
|(3,57)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |0
|(3,57)
|WAIT |T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,56)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,63)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,62)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836542  |ROW          |X   |2
|(3,60)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,61)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,60)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,51)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,50)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,50)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,51)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,49)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,48)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,48)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,49)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,55)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,54)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,54)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,55)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,53)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,52)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,53)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,52)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,42)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,43)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,43)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,42)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,41)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,41)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53837174  |ROW          |S   |0
|(2,41)
|WAIT |T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836542  |ROW          |U   |0
|(2,41)
|WAIT |T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,40)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,46)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,47)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,47)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,46)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,44)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,45)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,45)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,44)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836542  |TABLE        |IX  |20
|Tablelock
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|X_DATAQUEUE                           |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,35)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,34)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,33)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,32)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,39)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,38)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,37)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,36)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,6)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2152,11)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,24)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,7)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2152,10)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,25)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,7)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,6)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2152,9)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,26)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,6)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,7)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2152,8)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,27)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,28)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,29)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2152,13)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,30)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2152,12)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,31)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2148,15)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,14)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,13)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,12)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,16)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2148,14)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,15)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,12)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,13)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,17)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2148,13)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,12)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,15)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,14)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,18)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2148,12)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,13)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,14)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,15)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,19)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2148,11)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,10)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,9)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,8)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2152,7)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,20)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2148,10)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,11)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,8)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,9)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2152,6)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,21)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,8)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,11)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,10)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,22)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,9)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,10)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,11)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |S   |1
|(4,1)
|GRANT|T
|T_NEOX_INX
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,23)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2148,22)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,23)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,20)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,21)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,9)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2148,23)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,8)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,20)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,21)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,22)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,11)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,23)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,22)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,21)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2148,20)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,10)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,22)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,23)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,20)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2148,21)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,13)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,17)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,16)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,19)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2148,18)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,12)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,16)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,17)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,18)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2148,19)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,15)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,19)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,18)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,17)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2148,16)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,14)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,18)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,19)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,16)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2148,17)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,29)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,28)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,28)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,29)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836542  |TABLE        |IX  |18
|Tablelock
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |TABLE        |IX  |2
|Tablelock
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |TABLE        |IX  |2
|Tablelock
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53837174  |TABLE        |IS  |1
|Tablelock
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,29)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2148,28)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,28)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2148,29)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,25)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,24)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,27)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2148,26)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,24)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,25)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,26)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2148,27)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,7)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,27)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,26)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,25)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2148,24)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(3,6)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2151,26)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2150,27)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2149,24)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836413  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2148,25)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_SHOULI_GEN                          |
53836542  |ROW          |X   |7
|(11,6)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|X_SENDQUEUE                           |
53993003  |ROW          |S   |0
|(11,6)
|WAIT |T
|NULL
|X_SENDQUEUE                           |
54196102  |ROW          |S   |0
|(11,6)
|WAIT |T
|NULL
|X_SENDQUEUE                           |
53836542  |ROW          |X   |7
|(11,7)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|X_SENDQUEUE                           |
53836542  |TABLE        |IX  |32
|Tablelock
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|X_SENDQUEUE                           |
53993003  |TABLE        |IS  |1
|Tablelock
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|X_SENDQUEUE                           |
54196102  |TABLE        |IS  |1
|Tablelock
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|X_SENDQUEUE                           |
53836542  |ROW          |X   |7
|(11,8)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|X_SENDQUEUE                           |
53836542  |ROW          |X   |7
|(11,9)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|X_SENDQUEUE                           |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,104)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,105)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |2
|(2,102)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,103)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,100)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,101)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,98)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,99)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,96)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,97)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,93)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,92)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,95)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,94)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,89)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,88)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,91)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,90)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,85)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,84)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,87)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,86)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,81)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,80)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,83)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,82)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,76)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,77)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,78)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,79)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,72)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,73)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,74)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,75)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,68)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,69)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,70)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,71)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,64)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,65)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,66)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |1
|(2,67)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_NEOX                                |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,65)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,64)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,67)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,66)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,69)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,68)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,71)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,70)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,73)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,72)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,75)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,74)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,77)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,76)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,79)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,78)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,80)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,81)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,82)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,83)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,84)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,85)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,86)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,87)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,88)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,89)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,90)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,91)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,92)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,93)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,94)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,95)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,98)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,97)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,96)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,6)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,7)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,12)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,13)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,14)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,15)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,8)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,9)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,10)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,11)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,21)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,20)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,23)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,22)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,17)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,16)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,19)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,18)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,29)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,28)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,25)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,24)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,27)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(133,26)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,47)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,46)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,45)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,44)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,43)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,54)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,55)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,52)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,53)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,50)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,51)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,48)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,49)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,62)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,63)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,60)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,61)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,58)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,59)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,56)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |ROW          |X   |4
|(132,57)
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
53836594  |TABLE        |IX  |4
|Tablelock
|GRANT|T
|NULL
|T_BANJIE_GEN                          |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.services.locks.Timeout.createException(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.services.locks.Timeout.buildException(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.services.locks.ConcurrentLockSet.lockObject(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.services.locks.AbstractPool.lockObject(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.services.locks.ConcurrentPool.lockObject(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.xact.RowLocking2.lockRecordForRead(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.conglomerate.OpenConglomerate.lockPositionForRead(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.conglomerate.GenericScanController.fetchRows(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.heap.HeapScan.fetchNext(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.TableScanResultSet.getNextRowCore(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.ProjectRestrictResultSet.getNextRowCore(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.NormalizeResultSet.getNextRowCore(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.DMLWriteResultSet.getNextRowCore(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.UpdateResultSet.collectAffectedRows(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.UpdateResultSet.open(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.parseEXCSQLIMM(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.processCommands(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.run(Unknown Source)
2007-09-11 07:21:10.640 GMT Thread[DRDAConnThread_18,5,main] (XID =
53836542), (SESSIONID = 166), (DATABASE = mydb), (DRDAID =
C009D00E.G683-508061143469362737{382}), Cleanup action starting
2007-09-11 07:21:10.640 GMT Thread[DRDAConnThread_18,5,main] (XID =
53836542), (SESSIONID = 166), (DATABASE = mydb), (DRDAID =
C009D00E.G683-508061143469362737{382}), Failed Statement is: UPDATE t_neox
SET ex_status='b' WHERE id=256
ERROR 40001: A lock could not be obtained due to a deadlock, cycle of locks
and waiters is:
Lock : ROW, T_NEOX, (2,41)
  Waiting XID : {53836542, U} , ROOT, UPDATE t_neox SET ex_status='b' WHERE
id=256
  Granted XID : {53836594, X}
Lock : ROW, T_NEOX, (3,57)
  Waiting XID : {53836594, X} , ROOT, delete from T_NEOX where
ex_processid='000000095,ec8956637a99787bd197eacd77acce5e,1189477192968' and
ex_status='b'
  Granted XID : {53836542, X}
. The selected victim is XID : 53836542.
    at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.services.locks.Deadlock.buildException(Unknown
[...]
Cleanup action completed
Cleanup action completed
2007-09-11 07:23:33.671 GMT Thread[DRDAConnThread_18,5,main] (XID =
54210948), (SESSIONID = 166), (DATABASE = mydb), (DRDAID =
C009D00E.G683-508061143469362737{382}), Cleanup action starting
2007-09-11 07:23:33.671 GMT Thread[DRDAConnThread_18,5,main] (XID =
54210948), (SESSIONID = 166), (DATABASE = mydb), (DRDAID =
C009D00E.G683-508061143469362737{382}), Failed Statement is: UPDATE t_neox
SET ex_status='b' WHERE id=260
ERROR 40001: A lock could not be obtained due to a deadlock, cycle of locks
and waiters is:
Lock : ROW, T_NEOX, (3,6)
  Waiting XID : {54210948, U} , ROOT, UPDATE t_neox SET ex_status='b' WHERE
id=260
  Granted XID : {54210989, X}
Lock : ROW, T_NEOX, (3,62)
  Waiting XID : {54210989, X} , ROOT, delete from T_NEOX where
ex_processid='000000101,ec8956637a99787bd197eacd77acce5e,1189477192968' and
ex_status='b'
  Granted XID : {54210948, X}
. The selected victim is XID : 54210948.