db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Mathias Conradt <mathias.conr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hibernate: table/view does not exist
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 01:26:32 GMT

Thanks for the hint, the schema is app.

It seems that when I use ij (EmbeddedMode) to connect to
jdbc:derby:realty;(create=true) and use hibernate, it creates/connects the
database in two different physical location. When I use ij, the database
folder is created under C:\server\javadb10.3.1.4\bin, but when I use
Hibernate, it must be somewhere else, at least I cannot find it under
C:\server\javadb10.3.1.4\bin.

But now I found a solution, using the Server Mode instead of the Embedded
Mode, which somehow makes sure that I'm using the same (physical) database.
<property
<property