db-derby-user mailing list archives

From bkbonner <brian.bon...@paraware.com>
Subject Re: Error in Eclipse Plugin trying to start network server
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 06:54:47 GMT

Aaron, I removed and readded the derby nature and then moved the 4 core
classes up higher in the classpath export--they were at the bottom behind
the derbynet-10.3.1.4 which was imported by maven.

I was able to start it OK.  Is there any reason I can't use the maven
defined files???  If the other derbynet.jar was on the classpath, why do I
need to add the ones from the plugin?

Brian