db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Néstor Boscán <nesto...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: How to restrict external connections
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 06:17:17 GMT
Thanks Manta for the info

  _____

De: Mamta Satoor [mailto:msatoor@gmail.com]
Enviado el: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 2:12 AM
Para: Derby Discussion
Asunto: Re: How to restrict external connections

It is the database that will only be up in one JVM at a time. You could have
multiple JVMs running Derby but accessing different databases. In other
words, Derby can be up in multiple JVMs but those different JVMs can't
access the same database. Of course, this discussion applies to embedded
mode.

Mamta