db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Newsham" <jnews...@referentia.com>
Subject RE: A SAVEPOINT with the passed name already exists in the current transaction
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 21:54:30 GMT

Nope.  I've run this operation on my machine for hours without experiencing
any problems.  This is an isolated occurrence which we've seen just once so
far -- while a colleague was running the operation overnight on his machine.

I'll comment further if we see the problem again.  Meanwhile, I hope the
details I provided are useful, and please feel free to ask for more if
needed.

Thanks again,
Jim