db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "John C. Turnbull" <ozem...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject RE: Derby and replication
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:04:29 GMT
I am investigating the ins and outs of a system that consists of several
JVMs running on possibly separate machines all manipulating separate
instances of Derby that collectively are kept in synch - somehow.  Does
anyone know of a possible solution to the synchronisation side of things or
am I dreaming?  I am not sure if HA-JDBC or Daffodil Replicator can handle
the inter-machine communication issues.

-JCT