db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Lars Vogel" <lars.vo...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Create Copy of Database with the necessary files
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:16:23 GMT
Hi Oystein,

thank you for your reply. By unnecessary files I mean file I did accidently
create via cut and paste.

I did manually delete the target directory before the copy.

I'm using Database Version 10.2.2.0 - (485682shipped with Java 6.0.

Currently the backup copies everything. I did test this the following ways:
I copied a file "c21431.dat" to a similar file "c21432.dat" and did the
backup. "c21432.dat" was also copied.

If you believe that this is a bug I can open a bug report for this.

Best regards, Lars