db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Javier Fonseca V." <fonsecajav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DDL in Trigger Procedure
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 16:23:13 GMT
Yes.  I agree with the importance of the footprint.  I don't know if DDL in
Triggers would be too hard/big/convenient to implement, but the Derby
Team must have their reasons.

Anyway, it looks like I'll have to call the procedure directly in the
application that I'm designing... that doesn't look so hard...

Thanks for your replies.

Javier