db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Manjula Kutty" <manjula.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedded or Network Framework?
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 14:34:18 GMT
Hi Teja,

Based on your description , I think Network Server will be the best
solution. I have a java/jsp application which uses Derby and then I'm using
a webserver to get the tables/ and rows and I use the networkserver for that
application and it works like a charm. Hope this helps you

Regards,
Manjula

--
Thanks,