db-derby-user mailing list archives

From John Embretsen <John.Embret...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Trouble using JavaDB in Glassfish V2
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:34:28 GMT
Kristian Waagan wrote:
> John Baker wrote:
>> There are 2 installations of ij.bat under frameworks
>>
>> There is no installation of ij in javadb/bin
>> (there is no bin folder)

>> So, there should be a bin folder for the Glassfish V2 installation ?

Glassfish v2 bundles Java DB 10.2.2.1, which should include a bin folder, yes. I
don't know if the fact that it is missing is just a mistake or if the glassfish
folks have a reason for not including it.

> Since the version is 10.2 you can't use derbyrun.jar (java -jar
> derbyrun.jar ij).

Hmm, all 10.2 versions include derbyrun.jar, don't they?
Try 'java -jar glassfish\javadb\lib\derbyrun.jar ij'.

--
John