db-derby-user mailing list archives

From John Baker <John.Ba...@Sun.COM>
Subject Trouble using JavaDB in Glassfish V2
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 00:25:29 GMT

I'm having a really difficult time using Java DB in Glassfish .

I'm trying to the ij command from the commandline.

There are 2 installations of ij.bat under frameworks

There is no installation of ij in javadb/bin
(there is no bin folder)

If the ij.bat script is used (under frameworks) then I get the error below

$ ij

The frameworks scripts have been deprecated. Please use the new scripts in

the /bin directory. See the file frameworks.DEPRECATED.txt for more

information.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/derby/tools/ij

So, there should be a bin folder for the Glassfish V2 installation ?

Thanks,
John