db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Voxland" <Nathan.Voxl...@sundog.net>
Subject RE: Problem with default date values
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 15:58:35 GMT
I can do that.  Thanks

Nathan

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Pendleton [mailto:bpendleton@amberpoint.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 10:52 AM
To: Derby Discussion
Subject: Re: Problem with default date values

> I tried the 10.3.1.4 release, and my test case if failing before I get
> to the other error.  It's failing on this call:
>
> tableRS = conn.getMetaData().getTables(getCatalogName(),
> getSchemaName(), null, new String[]{"TABLE", "GLOBAL TEMPORARY",
"LOCAL
> TEMPORARY", "ALIAS", "SYNONYM"});
>
> with this stack trace:
> java.sql.SQLException: The parameter position '8' is out of range.
The
> number of parameters for this prepared  statement is '7'.

Urk. This sounds really bad. It seems like a variant of

But I believe the developers thought that DERBY-2976 would only happen
with databases that were upgraded to 10.3.1.2, though, not with
10.3.1.4.

Can you post this problem to the derby-dev@db.apache.org (as a separate,
new problem), and see what sort of help you can get for it there?

thanks,

bryan