db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Voxland" <Nathan.Voxl...@sundog.net>
Subject RE: Problem with default date values
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 15:35:22 GMT
I tried the 10.3.1.4 release, and my test case if failing before I get
to the other error.  It's failing on this call:

tableRS = conn.getMetaData().getTables(getCatalogName(),
getSchemaName(), null, new String[]{"TABLE", "GLOBAL TEMPORARY", "LOCAL
TEMPORARY", "ALIAS", "SYNONYM"});

with this stack trace:
java.sql.SQLException: The parameter position '8' is out of range.  The
number of parameters for this prepared  statement is '7'.
	at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Un
known Source)
	at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedResultSet.noStateChangeException(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.setString(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedDatabaseMetaData.getTables(Unknown
Source)
	at
liquibase.database.AbstractDatabase.dropForeignKeys(AbstractDatabase.jav
a:714)
	... 25 more
Caused by: ERROR XCL13: The parameter position '8' is out of range.  The
number of parameters for this prepared  statement is '7'.
	at
org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericParameterValueSet.checkPosition(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericParameterValueSet.getParameterForSet(Un
known Source)
	... 28 more

The same call worked before on 10.2.2.0

Nathan