db-derby-user mailing list archives

From jwbaker <John.Ba...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Use of AUTHORIZATION
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 02:10:21 GMT

thanks for the quick reply

I guess I wasn't clear

I want to create a user, schema and authorization id using SQL
so that when the user creates the database (using the JDBC url) this
user can access the schema.

If I just create a user and schema, without any privileges then
the authorizationid is set to DBA and the user created cannot access
the schema created

Thanks
John