db-derby-user mailing list archives

From sablassville <e90...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection Refused - Database <db> Not Found
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2007 19:35:52 GMT

Ignore my previous post.  That is how I was able to get ij to connect.

I named my database Feedback, instead of Sample.  It's location is
/home/rick/DerbyDatabases/MyDB.
1.  I stopped the Derby Network Server (right mouse click on Feedback,
Apache Derby, Stop Network Server).
2.  Feedback Properties, Apache Derby.  (right mouse click on Feedback,
Properties, choose Apache Derby from the pop-up)
3.  Changed Derby System Properties - derby.system.home to
/home/rick/DerbyDatabases
4.  Finally it worked.